Neues Mitglied im AVIASPACE Bremen e.V.: benntec Systemtechnik GmbH03.08.2022
ESA-Astronaut Thomas Reiter eröffnet Kunstausstellung zur Mondmission Artemis in der Waterfront in Bremen17.08.2022
We would like to invite you to a series of online workshops that will you prepare a successful ESA BIC application.
Do you have a space-related business idea? Or are you working in a space-startup? Still looking for the right business and technical support to lift your startup to the next level? The ESA BIC incubation programme might be for you!
Here is an overview of the upcoming workshops:
- Friday, 12 August 2022 from 10:00 to 11:00 CEST
Not another Space Odyssey: How to apply for the ESA BICs in Germany – Register here
This webinar is for anyone interested to find out what the ESA BICs in Germany offer to startups and answer all of your questions on how to write an application.
- Thursday, 25 August 2022 from 16:00 to 17:00 CEST
Business Plan I: Value proposition, market and risk analysis – Register here
By joining this workshop, you will learn how to present your value proposition as well as how to approach the market and risk analysis on your business plan for a successful ESA BIC application.
- Thursday, 29 September 2022 from 16:00 to 17:00 CEST
Business Plan II: Finance planning and revenue model – Register here
By joining this workshop, you will learn how to present your finance plan and your revenue model for a successful ESA BIC application.
- Tuesday, 11 October 2022 from 16:00 to 17:00 CEST
Ask me anything ESA BIC Northern Germany – Register here
You have some last-minute questions regarding your application to the ESA BIC programme? Join this workshop and ask the ESA BIC Northern Germany anything.
ESA BIC support at a glance:
- 50k€ zero-equity funding
- Technical and business support from our partners
- Brand-new office and co-working space
- Access to the international ESA BIC network
- Not founded yet or company age max. 5 years (3 years for Bavaria)
- Product or service with a space connection
- A legal work permit in Germany