Workshop: Business plan for a successful ESA BIC Northern Germany application – Part II
29. 09. 2022 16:00 - 17:00
We would like to invite you to our Workshop: Business plan for a successful ESA BIC Northern Germany application – Part II
Do you have a space-related business idea? Or are you working in a space-startup? Then this workshop is for you! Not sure if your business idea is space-related? Take part in this workshop and we will figure it out together.
This workshop is for everyone interested in joining the ESA BIC incubation programme. By joining this workshop, you will learn how to present your finance plan and your revenue model.
Date: 29 September 2022
Time: 16:00 to 17:00 CEST
Location: Online via Microsoft Teams
- In a nutshell: Finance planning and revenue model
- Tips on how to prepare your business plan for the application
- Q&A: ESA BIC Northern Germany
Register HERE to join the workshop!
ESA BIC Northern Germany advantages at a glance:
– Zero-equity funding
– Access to the space industry and user community
– Business support
– Co-working space
– Not founded or company age < 5 years
– Product or service with a space connection
– A legal work permit in Germany