MSTAM – Materials Science and Technology of Additive Manufacturing Conference
10. 12. 2019 - 11. 12. 2019
Materials Science and Technology of Additive Manufacturing (MSTAM) 2019 is a cutting-edge forum representing the modern technological and material-specific trends and challenges in the field of additive manufacturing. The symposium is intended to promote the exchange of experience between different industries (aircraft, automotive, power, etc.) and practically oriented research institutes.
Special focus 2019 will be on the efficiency and shortening of the process chain for production of metallic AM parts. The presentations will address all manufacturing methods like powder-bed ones (laser and electron beam melting, binder jetting) and direct metal deposition.
Thursday, December 10th, 2019
- Session 1 – Novel AM materials & PBF processes
- Session 2 – Material & process control, testing & qualification
- Session 3 – Oral poster presentations
- Session 4 – Fatigue behavior of AM parts
- Session 5 – Development of materials for AM-processing
Wednesday, December 11th, 2019
- Session 6 – Novel AM Materials & DED Processes
- Session 7 – Microstructure & properties by DED processes
- Session 8 – Prediction of microstructure & properties of AM materials
- Impulse-Lecture – Industrialization of Additive Manufacturing
- Podium Discussion – Industrialization of Additive Manufacturing
- Session 9 – Simulation-driven development of novel AM processes
- Session 10 – Residual stress, distortion & compensation of distortion
Bremen Airport, Bremenhalle,
Register at our Website.
Purchase ticket at Ticket-Shop.
We are looking forward to see you at MSTAM 2019!
Your MSTAM Organisation Team