SpaceUp Final Event
05. 10. 2021
Join us for the final event of the European SpaceUp project. This EU funded project aims at assisting space start-ups in scaling up!
The conference will present the main project results to the wider public. The visibility of the 60 start-ups which participated in the Space Academies will be maximized thanks to a dedicated poster exhibition and hearing success stories, best practices and the lessons learned.
The event will provide policy recommendations and will reflect on the follow-up of the initiative, its integration into the broader European ecosystem of support for start-ups and the long-term sustainability. There will be plenty of opportunities for further networking between the start-ups, the project partners, investors, policy makers and EU and ESA officials.
Participation is free of charge, but registration is mandatory. Participants will have to present an EU Digital Covid Certificate at the entrance (see additional information below)
******* IMPORTANT INFORMATION regarding Covid-measures installed for this event
- Participants have to present at the entrance of the venue the EU Digital Covid Certificate, i.e. a document showing that you have been vaccinated, had a negative test result (this PCR-test should be less than 72 hours old) or recovered from Covid-19 in the last six months
- This information takes the form of a QR code, which can be electronic (on your smartphone or tablet, for instance) or printed and scanned
- Participants will be asked to show the EU Digital Covid Certificate before entering the venue. Without EU Digital Covid Certificate you will not be allowed to enter the conference room
- The windows of the conference room will be open during the event
- The conference room has an air extraction system that filters the air permanently