23.4.2020: The Copernicus Masters is an international competition with the objective to drive Copernicus User Uptake of Earth observation (EO) data and thus respective business cases.
With challenge partners such as European Space Agency (ESA), The European Commission (EC), the German Aerospace Center (DLR), Planet, BayWa, Airbus, sobloo, the German Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure (BMVI), as well as up to 13 Copernicus prize partners – including the Federal State of Bremen, the competition awards prizes to innovative solutions for business and society. With the expansion of the Copernicus Space Component every year, new prize categories enable solutions that tackle global challenges.
- Cash prizes
- Business incubation
- Technical support
- Access to experts
- Access to testing facilities and data
- Business support of Europe‘s most relevant space stakeholder
- Nine Partner Challenges and up to 13 Copernicus Prizes
- Network with the international Earth observation community
- Access to significant events of Europe‘s space ecosystem (such as national kick-off events, annual Awards Ceremony)
- Extensive promotion within the international space community
Please follow this link if you wish to learn more about the Copernicus Masters